If you fancy finding out more about what Croydon Contacts has to offer, you can contact us either by phone or email:
Ground Floor Flat,
46 Maberley Road,
London SE19 2JA
Office Phone: 07999 866 680
Email: [email protected]
- To attend our events, people must become Members.
- To be a Member you must have a learning disability or other special needs, be aged 18 or over, and live in Croydon- or have some other close or previous connection with Croydon.
- To apply for membership, you need to complete an application form. Please phone or email us to request a form, which you can post or email back to us when you have filled it in. We will respond to your application as soon as possible.
- When attending our events, Members are expected to respect other people and to follow our Code of Conduct (link here)
- Membership currently costs £15 per year. Members receive a programme about every two months and can then pick and choose as many or as few events as they like.
- All events must however be booked in advance.
Keeping in Touch
- To keep our overhead costs down, we email out our programme and other notices, and will only post hard copies in exceptional circumstances.
- We also send out texts about events and reminders, and ask that people read and reply to our messages!